*Home>>>HIV Infection

Why is there red spots at the rim of my penis??

i juz have un-protected sex a week ago.. After tat my penis began to itch.. now there is a bit of redish spots on it.. Is there a risk tat i get HIV?? Or it's juz some normal infection?? I'm also down with cough, Flu and sore throat for days already..

Is there any test kit for HIV?? I'm shy to see a Doc

uh,oh go to the clinic

You should get it checked out by a doctor ASAP

infection get treatment soon

if your worried, then go to the doctor for the cold and then ask about the penis problem.

I don't think you have hiv that fast if thats the case. But, If your worried about it. Go to you doctor. I wouldn't take any chances.

If the woman you foolishly dipped your wick into had a yeast infection, then there's a strong chance that you have one, too. If she had herpes, then you may have that for the rest of your life.
It's time to fess up to your physician & have it checked out.

sounds like a gift that keeps on giving.

sounds like the herpies in that region, plus a head cold

The first signs of herpes is fever blisters in the affected area, headache and severe sore throat. Sounds like you have it. Don't forget to inform future partners about it.

Could be any number of things, but is most likely an STD. Sounds like it could be herpes, which is treatable but not curable. And, yes, though this is not a symptom of HIV, you are at risk. There are at-home test kits, but you really do need to see a doctor. You're gonna have to overcome that shyness, because there is something amiss with your health that needs attention. At home kits are expensive and you often have to wait a while before a test will detect the HIV virus. Had you gone the next day, you could have taken anti-virals that would've made it less likely that you would contract the disease if you have indeed been exposed to it. Please please please go see a doctor, and in the meantime, be honest with anyone you have sex with. Either use a condom (which will not always protect against herpes or HPV), or practice abstinence until you are diagnosed.

It's called jock-rot.


  HIV Vaccine   HIV Prevention   HIV Positive   HIV Virus   HIV Transmission   HIV Treatment   HIV Infection   HIV Symptoms   HIV Test
Related information
  • Make the yeast infections go away!?

    if you're on antibiotics that will cause frequent yeast infections. I do remeber my mom used to get chronic yeast infections....I think the dr. may be able to prescribe a stronger dose of medi...

  • About 75% of AIDS patients contract PCP a type of pneumonia caused by__?

    Monicale is correct. PCP used to stand for Pnemocystis carinii pneumonia but after figuring out it was a yeast and not protozoa, it was renamed Pneumocystis jirovecii pneumonia (though the short...

  • AIDS- what have scientists learned?

    Check out this site: ...

  • Why do we have sex if it can contribute to so many problems?

    Whether or not in contributes to all these negatives you are listing, you forgot that sex not only feels good at the time, but the endorphines released is good for your health, never mind the fact ...

  • Labret piercing help?

    Yes, you'll adjust to the stud and eating will be easier when you can get the shorter one put in. If you're biting it a lot, go to your piercer and check in. You shouldn't change it ...

  • No Glove, No Love?

    ABSOLUTELY _ you go girl. I also like "Dont be silly and cover his willy"

  • Aids, anus n profilaxis?

    HIV comes from body fluids. So if the condom broke there is a small chance you could get it.

  • How can I find a Job working at home?

    If you're good with computers, you should go into web design. NO classes needed. If you buy the Macromedia Dreamweaver programs and the Hands On Training. H.O.T books, it takes a few months ...


    Categories--Copyright/IP Policy--Contact Webmaster